The next Greater Hunter Makers & Technology Festival will be held at Newcastle Jockey Club on Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd September 2018.
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Showcase your company’s products, skills and capabilities to local, national and international audiences
- Be part of the showcase of the industry and innovation of the Greater Hunter as a Global Centre of Engineering Excellence
- Network with potential customers and suppliers
- Get in touch with emerging technologies, applications and talent.
Who can exhibit
- Innovative manufacturing and engineering companies
- Major construction companies
- Engineering technology companies
- Researchers, start-ups and incubators
- Industry organisations and Government agencies
- University, TAFE and STEM high schools
Please also spread the word to your customers and suppliers who may be interested.
- Exhibitors = 70 (there is ample room for more)
- Business visitors – local, national and international = 1,000
- General Public visitors = 3,000
- $800 plus GST per constructed booth measuring 3m x 2m.
- Larger booth spaces, plus inside and outside exhibition space can also be quoted according to size.
- Not for profits $400 plus GST.
- Start-ups $200 plus GST
- Educational institutions will not incur a charge in exchange for providing interactive activities.
- Exhibitor Fee will include provision of some refreshments for the exhibitor’s staff.
Business Day and Schools
Friday 21st September 9am to 4pm
- Morning – exhibitor networking
- 11am Open to business visitors
- 1pm Lunch and Official Opening by the Hon Anthony Roberts, Minister for Industry, Resources and Energy representing the Premier of NSW
- 3pm Guest Speakers and Panel Session with a manufacturing futures theme.
- 4pm networking function.
General Public Day
Saturday 22nd September 9am to 4pm
A program of activities and talks will be developed to inform and entertain adults, teens and young ones. There will be technology for all tastes and interests.