Benefits of Exhibiting
- Showcase your company’s products, skills and capabilities to local, national and international audiences
- Be part of the showcase of the industry and innovation of the Greater Hunter as a Global Centre of Engineering Excellence
- Network with potential customers and suppliers
- Get in touch with emerging technologies, applications and talent.
Who can exhibit
- Innovative manufacturing and engineering companies
- Major construction companies
- Engineering technology companies
- Researchers, start-ups and incubators
- Industry organisations and Government agencies
- University, TAFE and STEM high schools
Please also spread the word to your customers and suppliers who may be interested.
- Exhibitors = 70 (there is ample room for more)
- Business visitors – local, national and international = 1,000
- General Public visitors = 3,000
The exhibitor invitation period for the Makers Festival closed on 20th October 2016. If you are still interested in exhibiting, please contact Ai Group’s Newcastle Office on 02 4925 8300 or email email@example.com. Applications will be accepted subject to the availability of remaining space. The absolute close off will be Friday 28th October 2016.
- $770 inc GST per constructed booth measuring 3m x 2m.
- Additional inside open space 3m x 3m can be available for small machinery etc.
- There is also outside space available for large objects and demonstrations at a small additional cost.
- Not for profits and commercial start-ups, noncommercial start-ups $166.
- Educational institutions will not incur a charge in exchange for providing interactive activities.
- Exhibitor Fee will include provision of some refreshments for the exhibitor’s staff.
Friday 11th November 9am to 4pm
- Morning – exhibitor networking
- 11am Open to business visitors
- 1pm Lunch and Official Opening by the Hon Anthony Roberts, Minister for Industry, Resources and Energy representing the Premier of NSW
- 3pm Guest Speakers and Panel Session with a manufacturing futures theme.
- 4pm networking function.